Thursday, August 30, 2007

leopard2 vs t80 t90

Duration: 04:42 minutes
Upload Time: 07-06-15 10:48:27
User: parzifal2
:::: Favorites
Description:

una comparacion muy resumida entre dos grandes mbt, el leo2a4 y a6 vs el t80 y t90

Comments
bittemeinrammstein ::: Favorites
you should have named this video german tanks VS. russian tanks because not only is the title missleading but wrong for one a chornie orial "black eagle" is not a T-80 or T-90 and im confused as to whether you left it open to make our own choice to what tank is better or just forgot in my opinion based on numerous tests and combat stas the T-90 is the best tank on earth
07-08-29 17:36:18
Of course, because I'm Portuguese and I speak the original language, not a modified version of it. so much so that I'm from the north of the country, where both the country and the language were born. Did you understand anything of what I said previously? Because there were some important things in those posts.
07-08-22 17:18:34
07-08-22 15:58:34
jajaja esto me recuerda cuan estupidos son los chilenos ..piensan q por tener tankesitos de segunda ..nosotros los peruanos vamos a temerles ..q superiores son uds ..q mierda son? , porquie la wua won ..q queri ..po
07-08-22 03:05:06
The only problem with this video is that no T-80 was shown. Most of the footage is that of T-90, which is a thorough modernization of the T-72 tank. There was shown briefly a concept "Black Eagle" Russian tank (T-80 chassis with the new "Westernized" rectangular turret, but it is not T-80.
07-08-21 21:31:55
Given that you don't seem to understand me in my native language (which is a bit odd, because I can understand most of what you say in Spanish), I'll post my messages in English. Now, which parts of what I posted in Portuguese didn't you understand?
07-08-21 11:11:41
07-08-20 21:57:48
07-08-20 21:57:02
buen video compadre, nuestro tanque (lase leo a4) es la raja, pero hay que reconocer que los rusos han creado el t90 (el t80 es la version de exportación y por ende menos tecnológico) y es demasiado bacan. Ojala nunca lo tengamos que usar. PD peru tiene t55 y aun estan lejos de adquirir el t80, ese es un hecho en la actualidad, no sabemos nada del futuro
07-08-20 17:12:44
Sim, OK, e o que é que eu tenho a ver com isso? Pensei que eram só os Americanos e os Russos que não sabiam distinguir uma discussão sobre material de guerra de uma discussão sobre política... Sou Português, companheiro, não tenho nada a ver com os vossos conflitos. Nós damo-nos bem com toda a gente. 8-)
07-08-20 16:55:21

No comments: