Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Diary of a Green Screen 1 (The JJ Episode)

Duration: 04:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-22 14:17:27
User: MicheleMidnight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Dear Diary, Today I go on my first journey to meet a young guy named JJ. He is really cool MicheleMidnight tells me because she has worked with him and helped him get his very first commercial job as an actor just a few years ago. Michele said JJ set up this thing called a Youtube account and he has been trying out making short videos and he might just like having me around. She thinks he might learn a lot if he gets a few more people showing him some tricks. She said I am really good at doing video tricks and I cannot wait to try. I will miss Michele but I can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead. Besides, Michele can still see me on that YouTube thing. Diary...thank you for letting me share my thoughts and thank my parents TubeTape.com for making me and my Uncle MarkApsolon for helping Michele find me. I'll post more soon! JJ's Green Screen now.... DIARY OF A GREEN SCREEN Well folks we are on the move with the green screens that I won from MarkApsolon's contest. Since the TubeTape screens were not getting as much work out as I hoped I came up with an idea as the video tells you. I did almost name this 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Green Screen' but it was so long so I went with 'Diary' and decided to video and write it's travels. Don't forget to check out www.tubetape.com for all your Green Screen and Application needs (and more). Check MarkApsolon's vids for great tutorials and maybe another contest or two down the line. He just seems the type to do another one some day because he is very good at helping and encouraging others. Won't you help me encourage JJWebShows now? Go check him out and watch the Bunny video...it makes me giggle! And keep an eye once you subscribe to him for the 'Sonny and Cher' video! You will laugh out loud and spit your drink it. So subscribe and keep an eye for the video to get loaded. They have to reformat it first!

Comments

MicheleMidnight ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 18:55:26

make sure and leave MarkApsolon a comment on one of his videos too! He may not return and see this one.
__________________________________________________
JJWebshows ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 16:16:04

thanx so much 4 the green screen! i luv it! i will watch the tutorials soon! by the way mark apsolon, i subscribed! pleez subscribe to me! thanx! JJWebshows
__________________________________________________
MicheleMidnight ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 14:58:49

very cool..and i just sent a bunch of your tutorials to jj too! i will make sure he subscribes!
__________________________________________________
markapsolon ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 14:55:48

cool! BTW I've got some training dvds coming up soon too
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Prometeo - La danza della giovinezza
Chapter 6 "Debbie, Stephanie"
Improving your computers performance with WIndows Vista/XP
Street Fighter Revival Practice
Seymour battle スロー再生
The Market
Marcha en Maracay 14/11/07
Autobots transform and roll out
adventure quest terrible tharg
Nikka Costa - Push & Pull
sweet dreams video
Re: I herd you like mudkips
Halo 3: Crazy Grenadez
Rizal sa Dapitan (3 of 4)
World's smallest Helicopter
What About Blob - Part 2
Zohan Trailer
bleach intro 4
Wavy Video
Cammed S197 Mustang


 

No comments: