Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Me on the CBS Early Show (re-edit)

Duration: 02:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-20 21:42:58
User: McCartnee
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mccartnee  mccartney  aaron  frazier  rossco1627  lyonnessmaine  memory  almost  full  nod  your  head  

Description:

This segment of the CBS Early Show presents footage from my two videos I submitted to the Paul McCartney "Nod Your Head" Group on Youtube.com. The videos were submitted in late June and early July to tie in with the release of Paul's new CD "Memory Almost Full," and then put on National News on the morning of October 4, 2007. * I briefly appear in the video at 1:27. I am on the right in a black shirt. * Since CBS never asked to use MY footage, I believe I have the right to post this video. I will gladly remove this video if CBS asks me to, but they have not said to since I sent them a message about thi video in October. I also edited the beginning and end to make it my own.

Comments

JPM4Ever ::: Favorites  2007-12-09 16:07:42

Congrats :)
__________________________________________________
GeorgeJimiKeith95 ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 11:08:10

sweet!
__________________________________________________
beatlemania966 ::: Favorites  2007-11-20 23:36:14

Congrats! :D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Sister Sister
The dream team - Sta wars
F.E.A.R GamePlay
Melanie C at The Mint part 1 "Beautiful Intentions"
Half Dead Organization - You Can't Kill Me
el señor de los anillos (loquendo)
Judo throws
Record CTF-BT-Scarab
HSM Series 2: Troyella Episode 16: Everytime
Crusat - La pifia del año - Almeria - Valladolid
A Love Story
Pesca del Robalo en Patagonia Argentina
麻辣天后宮"天使情人宣傳"004~HOT TV SHOW
trey songz
just talking crap
BEEJ AGAIN
Raw 15th Anniversary FULL SHOW (Part 1)
Bomberguy123 Short pk Vid
porta-las niñas de hoy en dia son todas unas warras
Beautiful


 

No comments: