Monday, January 28, 2008

Hercules - One in a Million

Duration: 04:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-18 14:50:57
User: NPTFlea
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Disney  Hercules  Megara  Meg  Herc  Hannah  Montana  Miley  Cyrus  One  Million  NPTFlea  

Description:

This was a request by my little Sister, Denise! Okay, so a few days ago my little sister came to me, telling me I must listen to this song on her new Hannah Montana CD called "One in a Million". She was telling me the song was practically written for Hercules and Megara. So, I went and took a listen, and I to aree. So, I started pondering ideas for a video. Then...this is the interesting part...Yesterday I checked my e-mail, and someone had asked me to make a video with the same song for Hercules and Meg. So...I'm guessing this song is pretty on target with this couple.

Comments

Gieng ::: Favorites  2008-01-27 13:18:20

yay thanks you XD
__________________________________________________
NPTFlea ::: Favorites  2008-01-26 19:17:47

Sure. I will put it on my list.
__________________________________________________
Gieng ::: Favorites  2008-01-26 18:18:38

lol i love your vids of hercules XD can i request I Got Nerve by Hannnah Montana? please it works for meg XD
__________________________________________________
ballericious ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 17:21:08

hahaha wow i completely agree with jstAblondeIdiot ! by the way this was put together really well
__________________________________________________
NPTFlea ::: Favorites  2008-01-20 17:17:46

Well, that's good. I'm soo glad you like it! :)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

duh cee
MMZ3 - Omega Zero vs Omega Zero TA No damage
Sabrina Bryan Dancing With the Stars Week 3
my balls 4
asean summit jan 12,2007 w gerard salonga.3.flv


 

No comments: