Monday, January 21, 2008

Matt/Julie [Whiskey Lullaby]

Duration: 03:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-20 22:10:51
User: fantasylifexo
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Matt  Julie  Friday  Night  Lights  FNL  

Description:

This is basically about the break up between Matt and Julie. I would've done a happy video of their relationship, but I couldn't find ANY clips of them from season one. I'm EXTREMELY proud of this video. I think it may just be my best one yet, from my point of view. I do not own anything.


Other Video Blog Entries

Mermaid Melody - Before The moment (full ver)
James Mcavoy In "Band Of Brothers" (Ep.04)
mercedes s-class
Splender - I Think God Can Explain
I miss you
Sagopa__KaJmer : Bir Pesimistin GözYaşları
minorities in iraq : oNE Man'S OpinION: (PAGAN)
A Zanessa Story Chapter 12 (Lose Your Love)
STICKMAN DECIDES TO ATTACK CURSER
Blink-182 - Dancing With Myself
Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Shiznit (Live)
2008 Volkswagen R32 at Chicago by Edmunds' Inside Line
Death of a slug!
Reba McEntire - Now You Know
Stephen Hawking's Universe - EP1:Seeing Is Believing (3/ 5)
Ethiopian Song 4 - EthiopianBusinessOnline.com
KISS Creatures Tour 83 - Calling Dr. Love
Grote markt Haarlem Pkk Protesto
Bullying takes place in the workplace
Lucy sees Felicia and faints


 

No comments: