Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Running Man

Duration: 03:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-09 08:18:13
User: beetle120
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Student  Uni  University  Project  Running  man  Robber  Roadrunner  

Description:

Hi All This is a movie I made for a 3 minute movie University Project. I got the idea of the Roadrunner cartoons. This movie was scripted, filmed, and edited in 2 days. Why? Because I got this awful habit of leaving all my projects to the last minute. It is not that good movie but it is the only movie I have ever made and I want to try the YouTube upload. I am The Robber and the Running Man is Daniel (YouTube:striker161) and the plot is (hopefully) self evident. Hope you enjoy and please leave comments. Thanks beetle120 p.s. Don't subscribe to me as I will probable will not upload any move vids.

Comments

beetle120 ::: Favorites  2007-01-21 18:50:21

no i did pass, just
__________________________________________________
Ballochio ::: Favorites  2007-01-21 08:57:53

Horrible, did you fail?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Storytime
The House of the Dead 4: Chapter 6
THotD2 PC with Rogan going to different routes
[ToDr] Puyo Puyo Fever - Tales of Destiny:R Music Redux[4/8]
スーパーマリオワールド - Gnarly - Super Mario World
Puyo Puyo Fever ぷよぷよフィーバー Kosuke VS Xuan-TamKun 2/4
ファイアーエムブレムトラキア776 [マリータの流星技能]
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors Win Quotes
スーパーマリオブラザース3 - W1 - Super Mario Bros. 3
[Wii: FE10] - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Character Portraits
Old couple pwns a random driver.
【MAD】天元突破グレンラガン ~今がその時だ~
Najbolji Sladoled u BEOGRAG
First the I-pod now the I-rak (iraq)
buttons
Dora the explorer
Italia en la final
Replace Me
young lions alex davies nadine garner
Scream Scare


 

No comments: