Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Social Code - Bomb Hands singing cover

Duration: 02:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 15:08:03
User: jothekid
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Jonathan  Cousineau  bomb  hands  social  code  cover  

Description:

This song is so cool to sing...whenever I'm pissed off or something...that's the one I love singing!! hehe With a match in his hands He breaks down the tallest buildings He's a bomb and his fuse is always burning Everything he touches always falls to pieces The pain and the rage eases everything I'm tied to your tragedies I'm tired of your miseries Swearing on me Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands get back Get back In the mirror I see reflections of your laughing I'd get away but I'm handcuffed to his heartbeat Everything he touches always falls to pieces The pain and the rage eases everything I'm tied to your tragedies I'm tired of your miseries Swearing on me Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands get back Get back Match to the flint to the fuse to the fuel From the spark to the clock as the seconds start to drop Match to the flint to the fuse to the fuel From the spark to the clock as the seconds start to drop Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands Like that like that Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands Like your bomb hands get back Get back Tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Welcome to Detroit-Trick Trick ft. Eminem
FUN AT CHURCH!!
GSD - Zaft Opening
Respect ( Aretha Franklin ) ; acoustic cover by Andrea Pais
Dead to Fall live in Cleveland 3 of 4
The Derek and Rob X-perience (Episode #3.5)
ps3 gets owned in brawl
Breaking News with ClownAge
Final Red Bull Bc One 2005 - Lilou [Fra] vs Hong10 [Kr]
Dueling - Through the Fire and Flames
jakass pote
犯罪国家北朝鮮を支えた日本 | 延世大学 李基鐸教授 : レクチャー 4/5
Desert Survival: Mosquitoes
alvin and the chipmunks - santeria
Los triple filtro1
BLOODCAT LOVE CONT.
Tormeas Behind The Scenes #1
Re: Ask Adam Questions! ..again.
过敏MV - 杨丞琳
Trailer of IMAX movie: Walking on the Moon.


 

No comments: