Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Smash Bros Dojo Movie Compilation

Duration: 10:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-26 02:07:08
User: Aduross
Tags:

super  smash  bros  brawl  ssbb  dojo  movie  compilation  video  game  

Description:

This is simply a compilation of all the short movies that have been put up on the Smash Bros Dojo website so far. I'm sure others have put uploaded them in better quality, but here they all are together. I mostly did this for a sense of completeness since I have the others two video up. :P Apologies for the super squished Snake conversations. o_O;

Comments

EpilepsyKid  2008-02-15 22:33:28

I thought on the latest delay of Brawl, that they will add Mii characters to play as. Imagine playing as my Mii to beat the snot out of all the videogame characters, as well as other players online. (Laughs)
__________________________________________________
EpilepsyKid  2007-11-27 01:45:29

Since Sonic and Snake is in the game, it wouldn't hurt to add other characters from Sega & Konami. Nights and Simon Belmont would be a great addition. I remember they added Simon to Dream Mix TV World Fighters for the Gamecube, so it's a possibility here too. Btw, excellent video. Just looking at this gets me pumped up more for its release. The suspense is killing me. Lol at Snake's comments at the Nintendo characters!
__________________________________________________
Aduross  2007-11-27 01:37:32

Little Mac is in as an Assist Trophie. :) It would be interesting if they included some nice surprises before sending it out, though with how the game's shaping I'll be happy regardless. ^_^
__________________________________________________
EpilepsyKid  2007-11-27 01:24:56

This game has "epic" written all over it. To me, I'm anticipating this game even more than Mario Galaxy. They delayed it till early next year. That's just fine with me, but they better make this game as close to perfect as can be. Characters from Punch-Out such as Little Mac and others would be a great addition. They might even add last minute features before release such as assistant trophies from Mario Galaxy.
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: