Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No Merchant, etc. Run: 3-1 pt. 3c_ Water Room 3

Duration: 07:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-20 18:43:36
User: spiralout1123211
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

spiralout1123211  resident  evil  biohazard  re4  merchant  castle  water  room  

Description:

Here it is, the end of the Water Room. Suffice it to say that I had much better accuracy when practicing the crank segment. I was doing so well that I got really nervous, hence the godawful aiming. The very end scared the living hell outta me! You would've laughed your ass off if you were in the same room (hell, even the same hallway!) as me when I got to the end. LOTS of cursing and lots of desperation shots. I made a huge mistake by not letting Ashley get carried off until all of the other zealots jumped down. That never happened to me in my practice runs, so I wasn't expecting it! Rules: -Professional difficulty -No deaths -No continue points -Normal costume -EVERYTHING must be killed, excluding friendly animals and snakes. The obvious limitation would be infinitely respawning enemies in specified areas. -No merchant interaction other than upgrading attaché case size is allowed. This means no buying new weapons, upgrading existing ones, selling treasures, or buying healing items. I can kill them if I feel like it, though. ;-) -*new* Only the medium attache case may be purchased -Only the original handgun and shotgun may be used -No Broken Butterfly -*new* No rocket launcher. I'll deal with Verdugo the good 'ol fashioned way and knife him. ^_^ -No yellow herbs -Typewriter saves are allowed when specified -No glitches may be abused -No eggs or fish may be used for healing -Only 3 healing items are allowed in the case at any time -No random crates, boxes, etc. may be exploited -Pesetas may be collected ONLY from enemies -*new* No random ammo drops from enemies may be collected 3-1 part 3 Rules: -Ammo usage: Handgun/knife only, with an incendiary for each archer

Comments

FinalRound ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 16:57:22

That was a narrow escape for you! Well, at least the Water Room is over...that has to be one of the worst challenges in a run like this.
__________________________________________________
spiralout1123211 ::: Favorites  2007-12-14 15:21:30

Sweet would be the last adjective that comes to mind when I think of the sewers. It's just plain ridiculous down there. =(
__________________________________________________
resident4thunder ::: Favorites  2007-12-14 14:40:42

cant wait to see you deal with verdugo and the novistadors its gonna be sweet! well probably not as much for u since it must be a pain in the ass lol
__________________________________________________
spiralout1123211 ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 12:37:38

Yeah, I don't think I've ever panicked that much while playing a game! And as for the restrictions, yeah, they can be a bit much at times. The sewer is KILLING me (literally) because I'm trying to get through it with just the knife. It's not fun. :-(
__________________________________________________
chunglo ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 02:10:49

Damn man you went really insane on shooting those ganados... And your rules are really high if you know what what I mean. You have so many restrictions even your restrictions have restriction... (laughs) ^_^
__________________________________________________
spiralout1123211 ::: Favorites  2007-11-20 21:47:42

You're telling me! I would've thrown something if I lost like THAT.
__________________________________________________
duhmzdaih ::: Favorites  2007-11-20 21:30:14

5:04 **** !!! it was close !!! :S !!!
__________________________________________________
constipatedazn ::: Favorites  2007-11-20 20:30:46

that was crazy
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

homo creativus - (first bachelor)
Xekwlidaki the movie
Boca vs Gremio
"blue cheese"
Aci Hayat - aksiyon sahneleri ve heycanli sahneler
Weird Noises in Pantycelyn
funny snowboard fall
armenian guy snowboarding
Chevrolet Trucks "Like A Rock" Commercial
A340-600 SFO
I'd Do Anything from Oliver
Zoe Barefoot Crank,Stall And Rev (Part 3)
Armin Only 2006 (Video Edit)
Twarza w Twarz
Little House on the Prairie - First Christmas
banned commercial - nike soccer
milf in little italy
Yoga-Wanna Get Away?
Crank Dat WonderWoman
A Cowboys Christmas in TN


 

No comments: